We test our garments to ensure their beautiful appearance is maintained after cleaning and the care label is designed to help you look after your garments in the best way possible.
Most of our products are dyed, and as indicated on the care labels, you can wash them up to 40º, but to prevent colour loss, we advise you to use a cold wash.
- There will be natural color loss during wear and washing of dyed garments. To reduce color loss, wash and dry garment inside out.
- Separate your wash into whites, darks and colours to reduce the risk of colours running.
- Wash garments with contrast trims or panels separately, the fabrics have been designed to be washed together but may absorb dye from other garments – especially important for Black and White.
- Wash Cold. Cold water keeps the color you love. Washing with cold water protects against fading and shrinking. Turn your denim pieces inside out. Cold water also saves energy, making it better for your pieces, your wallet and the environment.
- For denim, wash less. Wash once every 10 wears at most to maintain the fit.
- Do not use a tumble dryer. Line-drying preserves the fit and helps avoid possible shrinkage or fabric warping. Turning your jeans inside out and hanging them in a shady place, prevents fading.
- For the perfect press without damage always follow the correct iron setting. Follow the symbols on the iron to select the temperature you require. You can scorch or even melt your clothes if you use the wrong setting so make sure you check the guide specific to your iron.